OK Guys,
I know I've been gone for a REALLY, REALLY long time. BUT I'm BACK NOW! And with a suprise, IM ONE YEAR OLDER!!!!!!! thats right 13 folks! So i plan on writing on my blog more often. I have a TON more stories too tell so i hope you guys will be there to listen.
First and foremost, there is this reaaaaaallllllllly funny guy on youtube named.... JORDAn and he is ha-ha-hilarious! SO i have taken the liberty of posting some of his videos!
(no offense to some of my 'public schooled followers, but the things he says about homeschoolers r soooo true!)
Hope you guys liked them
TTYL
hey, ik u...
ReplyDeletehaha yes i remember u! whats up? wow, its been a while...i emailed ur mom a little while ago...guess that didnt get through?
anyways, cool to see u back on here...sorry if u had to read some of my posts, depressing, ik. well, if u ever wanna get back in touch again, just an email or call away, ur mom has my number :)