Pages

Oct 15, 2010

School has messed me up!

 Peace,

School and other reasons have prevented me from writng on this blog!

A little bit about my schooling: I have a very intense grammar program(and by intense I mean that I do grammar people only are supposed to do in NINTH GRADE!), I'm starting to do Latin this year(sorta hard) and I have EIGHT MILLION BOOKS TO READ! Turns out, my Mom was mixed up with what books to read for history and ect. so now I have a whole ton of books to read(not eight million, but still a lot.)

In TORCH we are having a egg drop contest. The boys are sooooooooooo competitive. "Your parachute is good but ours is better!" "Ha! the windbreaker 3000 will beat your stinky Owl" "Let's spy on the girls for ideas." "I'm gonna murder you all!"

All this and more was said today. At TORCH we often have 'meetings' for big fights between the boys. This happens every TORCH we just can't change it. And yes, the three contestants in the 'Physics Egg Drop Contest' are: THE OWL, THE WINDBREAKER 3000 and ?.

Bye, Bye, Blogger,
Katie
P.S. Cass is back on 'llamas and lipstick' I thought she said she was done that?

5 comments:

  1. Cass,
    What is up with 'llamas and lipstick'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing on both now. BTW, I can understand the whole thing with boys being competitive. I live with two and go to youth class with seven! (All of which are annoying) And I'm totally with ya on the school thing. Mine varies from sixth to about eigth or ninth. Lord, this is a long comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is! Same same with me on the scool grade varying, Cass. And What does BTW mean?(I am soooooooooooooo out of it these days!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, BTW stands for by the way. :P

    ReplyDelete

WHADDYA THINK?