HEYYYYYYYY! My name's Katie and this is a blog about... well everything going on in my life and if you have a problem with vegans homeschoolers and crazy stories, you might as well 'X' out!
I WAS A COWGIRL (PINK AND WHITE HOLSTER, PINK & WHITE BANDANNA, PINK& WHITE HAT, AND PINK AND WHITE PLASTIC GUNS). ... I USED TO HAVE TOOOOOOOOOOOONS OF CANDY BUT NOW I THINK MY BROTHER HAS BEEN SECRETLY EATING IT LITTLE BY LITTLE WHILE I'M NOT AROUND! >:(
very cool shirt. :) I was Dipsy the Teletubbie.
ReplyDeleteI WAS A COWGIRL (PINK AND WHITE HOLSTER, PINK & WHITE BANDANNA, PINK& WHITE HAT, AND PINK AND WHITE PLASTIC GUNS). ... I USED TO HAVE TOOOOOOOOOOOONS OF CANDY BUT NOW I THINK MY BROTHER HAS BEEN SECRETLY EATING IT LITTLE BY LITTLE WHILE I'M NOT AROUND! >:(
ReplyDeletehahahahahaha, i think a&c might have done that, too. ;)
ReplyDeletetotally true!
ReplyDeleteI awarded you!
ReplyDeleteWow, you guys are cool.... MAY I PLEASE JOIN?????? schmank you!!! Say hello to your newest follower! <3
ReplyDeleteha, like the new comment message. and i love taking pictures of sneakers. and THANKS for the award! your nice. :) :)
ReplyDeleteTHANKYOU SOOOO MUCH for the award!!!
ReplyDelete